Apply for this position here
Job Title: Software Engineer
Department: Software Development
Reports to: COO
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours per week: Average of 40 hours per week
Develop and maintain software applications and the associated documentation, and track all
changes in the corresponding software tracking system.
● Research, design and write new software applications for custom & standard automation projects and products.
● Create technical specifications and test plans.
● Test and fault-find newly developed applications.
● Enhance existing applications by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement.
● Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality.
● Develop re-usable code library to minimize development time of future applications.
● Write operational documentation.
● Maintain existing applications by monitoring and correcting software defects.
● Consult clients/colleagues, when necessary, concerning the performance and maintenance of software
applications, asking questions to obtain information, clarify details, and implement enhancements/fixes based
on gathered information.
● Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained by resolving problems in a timely, professional manner.
● Respond to customer service calls, both internal & external, in a timely, professional manner. Track issues in
order to correct software defects and find problems.
Professionalism & Growth
● Regularly update technical knowledge and skills.
● Problem-solve independently and/or through collaboration with other staff to meet company goals.