Apply for this position here
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours per Week: 40-50 hours per week
Base pay encompasses the following duties
● Follow Quality Assurance systems and procedures for post-production inspection and validation of equipment
● Test and configure new equipment based on customer provided specifications.
● Establish service standards by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
● Assist with assembly and testing of new equipment using wiring schematics and assembly drawings.
● Assist with assembly and testing of equipment prototypes as directed.
● Assist with investigations by providing testing results and communication of practice(s).
● Assist in the training and development of employees.
● Provide feedback and recommendations to Quality Assurance Manager, Executive Team, as well as any appropriate department managers on quality issues
● Perform equipment demonstration and training
● Monitor and respond to email on a daily basis
● Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
● Provide product feedback and customer suggestions to R&D personnel.
● May provide work guidance and technical assistance to Service Technicians.
Professionalism & Growth
● Regularly update technical knowledge and skills.
● Problem-solve independently and/or through collaboration with other staff to meet company goals.
● Perform all job duties in a manner that will enable projects to be delivered on-time, within budget, and with the appropriate level of quality to meet the required specifications.
● Constantly strive to improve systems efficiency in all aspects of position.
● Associates degree or higher in a technical degree.
● Ability to read schematics, mechanical drawings and assembly drawings.
● Effective skills at troubleshooting electrical, software, pneumatic, and mechanical failures.
● Equipment Maintenance, Communication & Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Customer Service Oriented, Effective Time Management, Organized, Technical Product Knowledge, Strong Presentation Skills, Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
Physical Demands & Requirements
● Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
● Lifting and carrying of supplies, files, and products (up to 80 lbs.), etc.
● Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person.
● Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another
● Stamina to work irregular hours or long hours when necessary
● Ability to travel both domestically and internationally: current passport, no legal restrictions, able to rent a car, able to fly in a plane
● Maintain well groomed professional physical appearance
Compensation and Work Hours
● Base pay will be annual salary. Core work hours are Mon-Fri. Paid Holidays, company benefits, and
accrued personal time off
● Commission (refer to Sales and Marketing Compensation Plan) opportunities once qualified