The Scinomix VXQ is a bulk tube handler that eliminates hand loading of tubes into racks to provide even more time savings. The Scinomix VXQ is compatible with a range of tubes from 0.5 ml to 15 ml (the collar of the tube must be wider than the body of the tube). This flexible design allows the user to easily change tube types with the touch of a button.
The Scinomix VXQ was developed to be paired with the VX Series tube labeling systems, the Sci-Print VX2 and the Sci-Print VXL. Both of these systems have a variety of functions including printing and labeling, filling, uncapping/recapping of screw top lids, and barcode scanning.
An optional 2D barcode scanner can be added to the systems for verification or to reprint the barcode on the label. When the VXQ is paired with one of these systems, it can handle 200-300 bulk tubes per hour.
- Handle multiple tube types with same system
- Works with a variety of vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 15mL
- Throughput up to 400 tubes per hour
- Touch screen control
- Easily create, store and change multiple tube definitions
- Retrofits to existing machines in the field
- Increase walk- away time
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Compact footprint saves valuable space in the lab
- Eliminate human error
- Eliminate tedious and time consuming tasks
- Reduce repetitive injuries