The Sci-Print VX2 is a fully automated tube handling system that offers configurable solutions to each customer. The Sci-Print VX2 caters to a wide range of applications and provides full solutions for a variety of industries.
The Sci-Print VX2 can handle a wide variety of tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL in size. In addition to labeling, the Sci-Print VX2 has optional features that can be added to best fit your specific requirements.
We also offer a variety of label kits to accommodate your specific tube application. The label and ribbon combinations have been tested extensively with the Scinomix line of automated labelers. They have proven to be the best fit for ensuring optimal labeling performance.
- Throughput of 400 tubes/ hour
- 6-position work deck (accommodates up to 600 tubes)
- Thermal transfer printer
- Ability to handle honeycomb plates
- Compatible with tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 15 mL
- Options: Filling of aqueous solutions, uncapping and recapping of screw-top lids, 2D barcode scanner used to read or validate
- Upgrade to the new patent-pending Universal Gripper
- Increases productivity and efficiency in the lab
- Provides valuable walk away time to attend to other important tasks in the lab
- Provides consistency of label placement on each tube
- Improves barcode scanning process
- Handles multiple tube types with the same system
- Eliminates human error that can occur from hand labeling
- Reduces repetitive injuries from hand labeling
These are the current symbologies that we implement.
- Code 128
- Code 39 (full ASCII)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Data Matrix (2D)