The Sci-Print MP2+ is a fully automated microplate labeler that is compatible with a variety of microplates and deep well blocks (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)*. As opposed to our single microplate labeler (MP2), the MP2+ is a higher throughput option that enables valuable walk away time.
This machine includes two vertical stackers for loading and unloading of microplates. Plates are loaded into an input stacker, processed at the printing platform, and moved to the output stacker. Stackers can hold up to 48 non-lidded plates. Additional stackers can be added to increase capacity.
The Sci-Print MP2+ comes with standard labels to best optimize your labeling instrument. Check them out!
- 600 DPI thermal transfer printer
- Labels can be applied to all sides of the plate in any combination
- Standard label size: 0.25”h x 2.0” w
- Removable stackers for easy loading and unloading
- Stacker capacity for 48 half height microplates without lids or 13 deep well blocks
- Fast cycle times:
- 1 sided labeling: 440 plates/hour
- 2 sided labeling: 330 plates/hour
- User configurable label fields
- User adjustable label height
- Barcode scanner for validation
- Can print range of standard barcodes including 1D and 2D
- De-lidder available (optional)
- Small footprint saves valuable space in the lab
- Labeling consistency
- Diagnostics for testing and setting up
- Fast cycle times to increase productivity and efficiency
These are the current symbologies that we implement.
- Code 128
- Code 39 (full ASCII)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Data Matrix (2D)