The Scinomix BB Dropper is commonly used in a variety of agricultural labs for bead beating and homogenization. The operating height of the dispensary mechanism is adjustable to accommodate various plate/block heights (up to 80mm). The BB Dropper can be used stand alone or integrated into larger third party systems.
- Microprocessor program allows for automatic operator prompting, device control, and error checking
- Operating height of the dispensary mechanism is adjustable to accommodate various plate/block heights (up to 80mm)
- Backlit LCD display to prompt user and indicate errors
- User changeable cartridges allow for various BB sizes
- Hopper capacity ranges from 3,800 to 20,000 BB’s depending on BB size
- Optional hopper extension holds up to 40,000 BB’s
- Average cycle time: 4.193 seconds per BB
- Number of BB’s per well: 1-10
- Compact footprint saves valuable space in the lab
- Increases productivity and efficiency
- Eliminates repetitive injuries associated with manual systems
- Eliminates missed dispenses
- Plug and play system allows easy setup for user
- User can easily change BB cartridges and external hopper
The user-friendly software allows the user to optimize the dispense cycle by setting the number and dwell time of agitations, and the number of BB’s to be dispensed. Once these settings are optimized, they can be saved into the non-volatile memory.