As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) worldwide, Scinomix has put in place several safety and preparedness measures to keep business operating as normal and without interruption during the coming months. As part of our dedication to keep service levels uninterrupted and to provide for the safety of our customers, employees, and partners, we have enacted the following COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
What you need to know
- Scinomix will continue to fulfill orders as normal. If there is an unavoidable disruption to production, shipping, or installation of your order, a member of the Scinomix Service Team will contact you immediately with additional information.
- Our commitment to your service and safety is of utmost priority. We ask that all upcoming on-site visits be rescheduled until the risk of COVID-19 transmission has mitigated. If you have a current on-site visit scheduled with us, one of our Account Managers will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
- We have temporarily suspended all non-critical support visits and staff travel. If urgent service or support is required, we will take every means necessary to resolve your issue to full satisfaction. If we are unable to resolve an urgent support request using alternative means, a member of the Scinomix Service Team will escalate your request to our management team for further resolution.
We are here to help. Please feel free to call a member of our Service Team at 314-298-9800 or reach us through email:
Additional measures in place at Scinomix
For the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, vendors and suppliers, Scinomix will restrict non-essential visitors from entering our headquarters in Earth City.
We ask that all community members have a strong awareness of and strict compliance with the following:
- All CDC guidelines and government guidance for preventive health measures are followed regarding hand washing and covering coughs/sneezes.
- If you are exhibiting a fever or cough you stay home or seek medical attention.
- If someone in your home believes they may have been exposed to or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and avoid public contact.