Scinomix has experience in labeling tubes, microplates, deepwell blocks, and many different types of vials including Matrix, Micronic, Cryovials. Our products can operate stand alone or be integrated into larger systems. Below are our standard line of tube labelers and microplate labelers that have provided solutions for many customers in the Life Science Industry for a variety of applications.
- The Sci-Print VX2 is fully-automated tube labeling machine with a 6 position SBS work deck that can label a variety of tubes including microtubes, cryovials, and vacutainers ranging in size from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. It’s features include filling and cherry picking, uncapping and capping of screw top lids, and the ability to handle honeycomb plates.
- The Sci-Print VXL is a fully automated tube labeling machine with a 12 position SBS work deck that can label a variety of tubes including microtubes, cryovials, and vacutainers ranging in size from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. Some of it’s features include filling and cherry picking, uncapping and capping of screw top lids, and the ability to handle honeycomb plates.
- The Scinomix VXQ is a bulk vial handler that sorts and feeds bulk tubes for labeling, filling, uncapping and recapping. The VXQ is compatible with a range of tubes from 0.5 mL to 15 mL. This unit was designed to be paired with our existing tube labeling machines- the Sci-Print VX2 and the Sci-Print VXL.
- A semi-automated tube labeler that can be used stand alone or integrated into larger systems. The Sci-Print SOLO can label tubes ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL.
- The Sci-Print MP2+ is a fully-automated microplate barcode labele printer for use with a variety of SBS footprint microplates and deepwell blocks. Some of it’s features include removable stackers for easy loading and unloading, fast cycle times to increase efficiency and productivity, and full diagnostic and test utilities for easy troubleshooting.
- The Sci-Print MP2 is a semi-automated microplate barcode label printer that prints and applies labels onto a variety of microtiter plates for sample tracking. The Sci-Print MP2 can print a range of standard barcodes including 1D and 2D formats. It’s small footprint will save valuable space in the lab and it can be easily integrated into larger third party systems.